What is a POD System?
Posted by Madam Vapor on
- Pod systems: (also called vape pods and pod mod).
- A standard pod system can be further sorted into two categories: refillable and pre-filled.
- Some have button power batteries while other are automatic, meaning you just have to take a drag to power them
- Pod systems: provide a low-powered pull, using higher nicotine strengths with integrated pods instead of tanks.
- Pods: are small containers that store e-liquids in open Pod Systems- and closed Pods system, replacing spent pods that have been drained of their liquid and no longer produce vapor.
- Pod Cartridge: are similar to Refillable Pods, but instead of containing a disposable liquid pod and small wick drawing liquid to a coil, cartridges are filled with wicking and liquid commingled.
- Open Vape Pod Systems: uses replacement pods that can be filled with any nicotine salt e-liquid. This replacement pods give the users the freedom to choose their own favorite liquid to pair with their devices, these devices utilize empty pods that are manually filled by the user, SMOK, VAPORESSO, IJOY, UWELL , and VOOPOO are the top contenders for Open Vape Systems
- Refillable pod Systems: Also known as open system The main advantage to them is that you have a wider range of flavors at your disposal.
- Closed Vape Pod Systems: the manufacturer of a closed pod system will offer a selection of flavors. All that you have to do is snap the pre-filled pod into the battery and vape away.
- Pre-filled pod Systems: also referred to as or closed system vapes you don't have to go through the hassle of filling the juice every time you run out. Just throw the pod once you are done with it and you can always get another one of the same or different flavor. These devices comes with tons of flavors and there will for sure be a one you gonna like.these vapes use pods that come pre-filled with e-liquid
- Disposable vape systems: are the easiest devices on the market, Each disposable vape comes 100% ready to go, straight out of the box. With these devices, you don't have to worry about refilling your juice, charging the device, or literally anything else. Just use the e-cigarette until it runs out of juice. Once the juice is gone, the device is done with – just toss it out and pick up a new one! It really can't be any simpler than that.
- Rebuildable atomizers (RBA) are easy to master. Rebuilding an RBA requires you to follow simple steps; taking it apart, cleaning it, attaching a new coil where the old or spoilt one was, putting it back together, and then vaping away.
- After preparing the coil and the wick, the coil is attached to both the positive and negative posts of the RBA and screwed in place. The next step is to test the coil with a multi-meter. If there is an error in the coil, maybe there is overlapping in the coil and requires to be corrected.
- The resistance of the coil should be ascertained as well. If there are no shorts or errors in the coil, you need to fill the tank with your favorite e-juice. You might as well wet the wick and coil with e-juice to reduce the time of waiting for the wick to soak/absorb the e-juice
- Pod mod: A pod mod system utilizes the compact design of a pod system , usually larger pod-based vape with a fully-suited chipset and screen. Most pod mods are also AIOs, as they take replaceable coils.